› 3 carrots › 1 turnip
› 1 parsnip › 1–2 leeks › 1 onion
› 8 mushrooms
› 3 tomatoes or a 400 g tin of tomatoes
› 1 tsp of vegetable oil
› 150 ml of low-fat milk
› pinch of salt if desired
› 1 low-salt vegetable stock cube dissolved in 575 ml of boiling water
(You can use your favourite vegetables instead)
- Wash, peel and dice carrots, turnip and parsnip. Wash and chop leeks, chop onion and slice mushrooms. Skin and chop tomatoes.
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan, and gently fry onion and mushrooms.
- Add carrots, turnips, parsnips and leeks and fry gently.
- Gradually stir in the milk.
- Add stock and bring to the boil, stirring continuously.
- Add tomatoes, pepper and a pinch of salt if desired.
- Cover saucepan and simmer gently for about 45 minutes.
2 adults and 2 kids
Preparation time :
Cooking time :
Utensils needed :
Saucepan Wooden spoon Chopping board Chopping knife Measuring jug
(Why not add roast chicken leftovers or ready‐cooked chicken?) .
BREAKFAST5 months ago
News5 months ago
What is exactly corona virus (COVID – 19)
BEEF, LAMB & PORK5 months ago
DESSERTS & BREADS5 months ago
FISH5 months ago
Food5 months ago
Health5 months ago
How To Protecting yourself and others from the spread COVID-19
CHICKEN & TURKEY5 months ago