Can wearing a mask protect you against coronavirus?
WHO only recommends the use of masks in specific cases if you have cough fever and difficulty breathing you should wear a mask and seek medical care.
If You DO NOT have these symptoms , You DO NOT have to wear a mask, because there is no evidence that they protect people who are NOT sick.
HOW to use mask :
- Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Cover mouth and nose with mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp and do not re-use single-use masks.
- To remove the mask: remove it from behind (do not touch the front of mask); discard immediately in a closed bin; clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
You DONT have a ,ask if you are healty :
- If you are healthy, you only need to wear a mask if you are taking care of a person with COVID-19.
- Wear a mask if you are coughing or sneezing.
- Masks are effective only when used in combination with frequent hand-cleaning with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- If you wear a mask, then you must know how to use it and dispose of it properly.
SOUPS5 months ago
Farmhouse vegetable soup
BREAKFAST5 months ago
News5 months ago
What is exactly corona virus (COVID – 19)
BEEF, LAMB & PORK5 months ago
FISH5 months ago
DESSERTS & BREADS5 months ago
Food5 months ago
Health5 months ago
How To Protecting yourself and others from the spread COVID-19